Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kates Story (Fictional)

My Kitchen Knife Experience!

My name is Kate. I have straight brown hair, hazel eyes, and I'll never forget the time I stabbed a man with a kitchen knife.

My older sister Ruth and I were babysitting our 6 younger siblings, Johnny, Adam, Rachel, Anya, Joseph, and baby Joshua.

Anyway we were watching a movie upstairs with the kids when we heard a crash down stairs.

Ruth paused the movie while I went down stairs into the kitchen to investigate.

There in the kitchen the window was broken, and standing on the shattered pieces of glass was a man! And not just any man, but a scary one!

He was in jeans 5 sizes too big, and a black shirt. He looked in his middle ages, with long black hair pulled into a pony tail, with a goatee. And he smiled at me an evil plotting smile!

Now since I'm so small for my age, he must have thought I was 6 because he said "Come here little girl, I have something for you."

I was so panicked I couldn't move! I frantically looked around the room, looking for something, something to save the day!

Then my eyes rested on the kitchen knives. Slowly a plan crept into my head.

Slowly I walked toward the man. Then swiftly I grabbed a kitchen knife, and stabbed the man in the chest!!!!!

The man's mouth dropped open as he fell to the ground. Quickly I dialed 911, and told them a robber is in the house and to come quick!

Then I rolled the main over. He was alive, but needed medical attention! I called mom and told Ruth.

My parents wouldn't let me on the News. So not many people know. But I'll tell you .....

Don't trust me with a kitchen knife. 

The End!

1 comment:

Daughter of Eve said...

Kate....you have a talent for writing...you should start a writing journal and put ideas in it for stories, and keep character outlines...you know what? I think I will send you a journal just in case you decide to continue writing and want a place to keep your ideas.
Lot you Honey....and really really miss you very muchly. Gramma